Tecsa S.r.l. has been operating successfully for more than 30 years in the field of specialist consultancy in the following areas:
- Industrial risk analysis, safety in the process industry and “operational excellence”
- Complex system reliability engineering
- Basic and detailed fire-protection engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Health and safety at work, machine safety, safety of pressure equipment
- Training, information and instruction
- Systems engineering
- Forensic engineering
- Research and development
- Energy audit
- Management systems for safety, the environment, energy, business continuity and the prevention of major incidents
The company’s goal is to consolidate the image of prestige in the “core” sectors of the reference market. At the same time, it aims to be an organisation that operates with know-how and leading-edge methodologies, in line with the needs of international companies and with the specific requirements of the local entrepreneurial fabric, of public facilities and of strategic infrastructures.
The commitment of our organisation is geared toward ensuring the lasting success of our customers through:
- Constant listening to their “voice”
- The partnership with their structures to manage problems together.
- The ability to anticipate the evolution of the sector regulations.
- The provision of personalised services that are high quality and of guaranteed efficiency to increase “value” for the customer.
We believe that each Customer and each project is different and that solutions cannot be standardised but must be adapted to the culture and to the reality of organisations. The preliminary analysis and the identification of customer needs are, then, a fundamental aspect of our business. We have always identified customer success as our success and its results our objective: concrete and measurable results obtained with targeted activities and operational assistance. The guiding principles that inspire our actions are:
- The high-quality level of customer service, which has as its fundamental goal their
- The concreteness of interventions as a distinctive element of our Organisation.
- The enhancement of internal resources, rewarding results, developing skills, flexibility, maintaining high standards of quality and ethical performance.
- The quality development of assets and revenue, as a premise to ensure balanced and targeted expansion.
- Correctness and transparency in internal and external relations.
The attention of all of us, in the provision of services, always relates to the motto of reference selected by the founder Carlo Fiorentini: “Priusquam incipias consulto, ubi consulueris, mature facto opus est” or “Before starting a business, reflect; then act promptly”.