Luca Fiorentini, director of TECSA Srl, will participate as a speaker at the 3rd “CHIMIvigila” conference organized by the EDAM company together with the Provincial Command of the Fire Brigade of Milan and Federchimica under the patronage of the Lombardy Region, which will be held on next 22 November 2017 at the Fire Brigade Command (Via Messina 35-37, Milan).
The conference is open to all those who deal daily with the management of problems related to the production, handling and transportation of hazardous substances.
In particular, to chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical companies, as well as to all those involved in cases of accidents and emergencies. At the end of the conference a certificate of participation will be issued.
The conference is organized into three acts:
- conference: the procedures as a tool to manage the emergency;
- exercise: practical exercise of intervention procedures by the advanced NCBR core of the Provincial Fire Brigade Command of Milan and EDAM;
- round table: the procedures in the post-emergency phase.
The conference will be opened by:
- Provincial Commander of the Fire Brigade, Gaetano Vallefuoco;
- Regional Director of the Fire Brigade, Dante Pellicano;
- Prefect of Milan, Luciana Lamorgese.
Luca Fiorentini’s speech will have the title: “The standard operating procedures as a response to the efficiency and safety management of an incidental event: a real case”.
More details about the event are reported on the specially created website.