Tecsa S.r.l. offers “management systems engineering” services considering that, in every organization, the timely achievement of the set objectives cannot be considered a “one-off” condition but must necessarily be a constant commitment of the organization over time.
This can only be guaranteed through the deployment of resources operated in accordance with a structured and well-coded system, sized according to the company’s actual needs and capabilities.
This requires a correct analysis of the organisation with respect to the subject to be monitored (with audits carried out by professionals, certified as third party “lead auditors”) and then the correct “system engineering”. This service is followed by an evaluation over time of the expected performance with respect to suitable KPIs.
Tecsa S.r.l. boasts, through its senior technicians, significant experience in the implementation of:
- safety management systems for the prevention of major accidents (Legislative Decree 105/2015);
- occupational health and safety management systems (OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001);
- risk management systems (ISO 31000);
- fire safety management systems pursuant to Ministerial Decree of May 9, 2007 in the presence of management constraints deriving from obtaining a derogation through the application of fire performance engineering methods;
- fire safety management (GSA) according to the Ministerial Decree of 3 August 2015 and subsequent amendments.
- environmental management systems (ISO 14001);
- energy management systems (ISO 50001);
- business continuity management systems (ISO 22313);
- functional safety management systems for the implementation of the life cycle foreseen by IEC 61511 standards;
- maintenance management systems;
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM) systems, particularly for companies operating in the offshore and onshore Oil & Gas sector (ISO 55000).
TECSA S.r.l.’s management systems services also include audit, gap assessment and compliance verification services.