PECB is a certification body that provides education and certification according to ISO / IEC 17024 for people in a wide range of disciplines.
It helps professionals and organisations to demonstrate commitment and competence by providing them with education, assessment and certification against internationally recognised rigorous standards.
The main activities are:
- Identification of the minimum requirements necessary to certify professionals
- Review and verification of candidates’ qualifications for the purposes of admission to certification
- Development and maintenance of reliable, valid and up-to-date certification assessments
- Awarding certificates to qualified candidates, keeping records and publishing a directory of valid certificate holders
- Definition of requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and to determine compliance with these requirements
- Verify that clients meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Promoting the benefits of certification for organisations, employers, civil servants, professionals in related sectors and the public.
Luca Fiorentini, director and owner of TECSA S.r.l., is a certified ISO 31000 Senior Lead Risk Manager and, as an authorised PECB trainer, periodically holds courses for the certification body for the following disciplines:
- Risk Management (ISO 31000);
- Accident Investigation;
- Root Cause Analysis.
The next training events are listed in the appropriate section of the website.