Friday, November 30th 2018, at Palazzo Lanfranchi in Matera, will be held the Conference “Public events and safety: integrating art, culture and regulatory constraints”, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The event is organized considering the events that will take place in the city of Basilicata in the context of “Matera – European Capital of Culture” in 2019.
The Prefecture of Matera, the National Fire Brigade Corps, the National Labor Inspectorate and the foundation “Matera 2019 – European Capital of Culture” will be present as well.
The event is organized in collaboration with the Provincial Permanent Observatory on Occupational Safety and Occupational Diseases established at the Prefecture of Matera.
The poster of the event is at this link.
The problems of overcoming are the inadequacy of the place and poor management; therefore, in organizing a major event, we must give two weight to the implementation of an effective evacuation strategy in emergency situations.
Crowd management consists of a systematic planning to ensure an orderly movement and aggregation of people; it is, therefore, to understand the behavior of the crowd and the factors that influence it.
TECSA S.r.l. offers services and innovative solutions for managing the flocking of large events; the company has activated a formal partnership with the company Incontrol Simulation Software based in the Netherlands, a leader in the development of software solutions for the optimization of performance, security and security of large events.
The experience of TECSA S.r.l. in the drafting of emergency plans and evacuation combined with the potential of the Pedestrian Dynamics software platform of Incontrol for the dynamic simulation of pedestrian flows, they allow the development of a complete and advanced assessment of the exodus strategies.
The safety and security of visitors has become one of the main issues for major events and TECSA S.r.l. offers answers to complex logistical problems.
Pedestrian Dynamics is the solution for simulating pedestrian flows in complex infrastructures and can be used to evaluate the performance and safety of a large event. Thanks to the use of the software you can:
- save time and money by testing the performance and safety of the event during the design phase;
- evaluate and compare emergency scenarios or scenarios under normal conditions;
- develop evacuation and emergency plans for the organization and emergency services;
- present the event website in a 3D view to the subjects involved in the organization;
- map the infrastructure with pedestrian flows and identify bottlenecks (potential source of risk);
- optimally plan visitor structure and flows;
- understand the impact that an event has on a city (urban planning).