TECSA S.r.l. he will participate, as technical supervisor, in the prestigious technical seminar entitled “Fire Safety in Airports and Railway Terminals – Design, Construction and Occupation”.
The seminar, organized by the Institution of Fire Engineers (UK), will be held at the Imperial War Museum in Duxford (UK) on 20 June 2018.
Speakers will speak:
- Martin Shipp – IFE International President 2017/18;
- Simon Marsh – RAF Warrant Officer Staff Assistant Disaster Emergency & Fire Prevention (opening address);
- Roger Gentle – Senior Fire Safety Officer (Ret) at Gatwick International Airport;
- Martin Weller – Fire Engineer at Atkins Global (BS 9992 & Railway Infrastructure);
- Adrian Battaini – Business Continuity & Risk Manager at Stansted Airport;
- Luca Fiorentini – Senior Loss Prevention & Fire Engineer: Director TECSA S.r.l. // MFC forensic.
Here you can download the event poster.