Tecsa S.r.l., as part of the activities connected with its core business, has, over the years, flanked the classic services in the field of HSE specialist consultancy and fire prevention design with a series of collateral activities aimed at offering a 360° service. These include civil engineering and architectural design activities.
Architectural design has always played a fundamental role in Tecsa S.r.l. activities. In particular with regard to fire prevention aspects connected with new works or retrofitting of existing building structures. The last few years have also seen the birth of research projects together with universities aimed at deepening the connection that can exist between the digital model of construction and fire performance. This is extremely effective considering the new 3D and BIM (“Building Information Modeling”) technologies Tecsa S.r.l. has at its disposal, including a series of specialist tools that include laser scanners operating both in 2D and 3D mode for the acquisition of point clouds and panoramic photographs (even 360°) as well as specialist software for advanced visualization and virtual/ augmented reality also of an immersive type.
Services in civil engineering and architecture can be traced back to:
- basic and executive design;
- work direction;
- structure engineering;
- anti-seismic engineering;
- geotechnical engineering;
- analysis and management of the construction process supported by advanced tools and methods (BIM, LBS – Location Based Scheduling, 2D/3D and 4D simulation);
- urban planning;
- analysis of the territory through numerical cartography tools and development of territorial information systems (GIS in Autodesk and ESRI environment also in web-based format);
- lighting design and verification (the lighting design is carried out in compliance with the requirements of UNI 11630 edition 2016);
- energy audit/diagnosis and development of energy performance certificates (APE) in compliance with the provisions of the Ministerial Decree of 26 June 2015 (National guidelines for the energy certification of buildings);
- carrying out environmental sustainability audits of building projects both in terms of buildings and infrastructures through recognised national and international protocols (LEED, BREEAM, ITACA) with specialised and certified technicians;
- facility management;
- validation of projects and execution of feasibility studies;
- safety at temporary and mobile construction sites (pursuant to Title IV of Legislative Decree no. 81/2008).