TECSA will be present at the next edition of the Offshore Mediterranean Conference, to be held in Ravenna from 27 to 29 March 2019, as a consulting company operating in the Offshore sector that offers services in the HSE, Loss Prevention, Process Safety, Fire Protection and Functional Safety.
TECSA will also be present as a partner of:
- exida for the aspects related to Functional Safety;
- Micropack Engineering for activities and codes about Fire & Gas Mapping in 3D (HazMap3D);
- XVR for consulting activities and products related to incidental simulation with immersive virtual reality;
- CGE Risk Management Solutions for software solutions about the risk management with Bow-Tie methodology (BowTieXP) and incident analysis (IncidentXP);
- Incontrol Simulations for the aspects related to the simulation of the emergency exodus.
Further updates will follow.