The consultancy activity in the field of health and safety at work has increased overall over the years to the point of becoming a reference sector for the entire Tecsa S.r.l. business for all those customers who wish to have a single interlocutor who can deal with the aspects of health and safety at work as well as process and environmental safety etc. with a coherent and integrated approach.
In addition to traditional services, Tecsa S.r.l.’s pool of technicians offers a series of specialist services, possibly supported by instrumental measurements including:
- Risk assessment of physical agents: noise, vibration, microclimate and thermal stress, non-ionising radiation and electromagnetic fields;
- biomechanical overload risk assessment (ISO 11228);
- analysis of the ‘implantation’ risk in the hospital environment;
- risk assessment of exposure to antiblastics (Title IX of Legislative Decree 81/2008);
- Checking the indoor air quality;
- asbestos risk management (Law 257/92, Ministerial Decree 6/9/94 and Legislative Decree 81/2008).